Highlights: Pick up guests from hotel-Small Wild Goose Pagoda+Xi'an Museum-Lunch-Big Wild Goose Pagoda-Xi'an Beilin Museum-City Wall-Great Mosque-Transfer to hotel for rest
- At 08:00, Your full-day tour starts with morning pick up at your hotel and a comfortable drive by private climate-controlled vehicle
- At 09:00-11:30 Your first destination, the【Small Wild Goose Pagoda】and【Xi'an Museum】,Learn about the province's history and culture as your guide takes you through the history of the region museum.
- 12:00-13:00 ,We will take a break for an authentic OKL Hotel【Dumpling lunch】
- At 13:20 We will walk to check out【Big Wild Goose Pagoda】,a Buddhist temple from the Tang Dynasty in 652 that was built to enshrine sacred statues and religious texts brought from India to China.We will have a view of this pagoda and take some photos.
- 14:00-15:00 Visit【Xi'an Beilin Museum】Compared with other museums, the outstanding characteristic of the Stone Steles Forest Museum is its collection of inscribed tablets. Tablet inscriptions tell us about the religions, life styles and historical facts of ancient times in a vivid way.
- At 15:00, We will visit ancient City's Walls. Take a tour to learn history and you can rental a bike to ride around the【Xi'an City Walls】 (Own expenses)
- At 17:00, The last stop is travel over to the【Muslim Quarter】.Your guide will take you to Muslim Quarter, which attracts a numerous number of foodies to please both their noses and taste buds. Visitors can appreciate the featured mosques with rich ancient Chinese flavor to feel the inclusive multi-culture of China.
- At 19:30, After your full-day guided tour, sit back and enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel.
【Small Wild Goose Pagoda】The Small Wild Goose Pagoda is located on the central axis of the Jianfu Temple in south Xi'an. As a national AAAA scenic spot and a world heritage site, the Buddhist pagoda survives from the Tang Dynasty(618-907)
【Xi'an Museum】Located in the southwest of the Jianfu Temple. Xi'an Museum was opened to the public on the World Museum's Day, May 18th, 2007. Not only does it enhance the environment of the nearby ancient building complex but also means that Xi'an has a large municipal museum at long last.
【Big Wild Goose Pagoda】The Big Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an with its solemn appearance, simple style and high structure, is indeed a good example of Chinese traditional architecture.
【Xi'an Beilin Museum】is a themed museum focusing on displays of stone steles, epigraphs and stone sculptures from past dynasties. Its location is on Sanxue Street, inside the Wenchang Gate of the Xi'an City Wall.
【Xi'an City Walls】The City Wall of Xi'an is the most complete one that has survived in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
【Muslim Quarter】Muslim quarter is a fascinating area where you can find exotic food, interesting people (some of the residents are still look like their Arabian cousins) and great souvenir stalls. You can taste many authentic Islamic snacks, like beef or mutton Rou Jia Mo (Chinese Hamburger), northwestern style noodles, Yangrou Paomo and many other attractive snacks that will not make you disappointed. The restaurants and eateries here are serving their food in budget prices.
Breakfast: Own expenses
Lunch: Xi'an OKL Hotel Dumpling Lunch
Dinner: Own expenses
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- OKL Dumpling lunch
- Bicycle hire
It would be disappointing if you had to cancel the tour booking, but we understand it is sometimes necessary. Asian Trips has a favorable refund policy to minimize your losses.
The cancellation fee will be a percentage of the tour total price as follows.
- 24 hoursor more days before the start date: There is no cancellation fee except for the actual losses caused by air/hotel/cruise cancellation.
- Cancellation within 24 hoursof the start: 100% of the total price.（No refunds will be given after that time period.）
If you cancel the trip, you should inform us by email. We will calculate your refund based on the day (by Beijing time) when we receive the written cancellation. All refunds will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.