Highlights: Pick up guests from hotel-Terracotta Warriors-Lunch-Huaqing Palace-return to downtown-Xi'an Tangle Palace-Dumpling Dinner-Return back to hotel
Tour Duration: 6h-8h
Get a comprehensive overview of Xi'an. Xi'an was a provincial capital for 13 dynasties spanning a period of 1,100 years. Unlike any other major cities in China, with an intact city wall, quaint local customs, and a long history even by Chinese standards. Xi'an is also home of the world renowned Terracotta warriors, an archaeological site of wonder and importance, as well as famous Wild Goose Pagoda, a Buddhist pagoda built in 652 during Tang dynasty with its original five stories but later renovated in 704 during the reign of Empress Wu Zetian and also in Ming dynasty.
- At 09:00 We will pick up guests from hotel
- At 10:30 Arrive at【Terracotta Warriors】
- At 10:30-12:00 Visiting the excavated【Terracotta Warriors】is a must for many foreign visitors.You can know more about Chinese history.
- At 12:00-13:00 Have a buffet lunch in Lintong near the Terracotta Army.
- 13:00-15:00 We will visit【Huaqing Palace】It is also known as the Huaqing Hot spring or Huaqing Pool, is located in Lintong District, Xi'an city. It takes only 10 minutes from Terracotta Warriors.
- 15:00-17:00 Return to downtown
- 17:30-19:00 We will experience【Xi'an Tangle Palace】Dinner and Show of Tang Dynasty Palace in Xi'an
- At 19.00 Dinner followed by the dance show. A wide variety of dumplings are served for dinner by a very friendly staff.
- 20.00-21:00 The dance show starts, depicting the times of Tang Dynasty.
- At 21:00 After the dance show, We will send you back to hotels.
【Terracotta Warriors】These Army of Terra-Cotta Warriors were supposed to safeguard Chinese first emperor – Qin Shihuang in his afterlife. He unified China in 221 BC for the first time in Chinese history and established Qin Dynasty (221–206 B.C.), thus starting China’s over 2000 years’ feudal society You are kindly reminded that Qin Shihuang’s underground palace is still there and remains intact though some of the burial sites annexing to his mausoleum have been robbed. Why his own burial site or his underground palace still intact? It is said that his tomb has solid and strict anti-gravedigging system including secret crossbows which may kill people once you are inside the tomb, and a large amount of mercury which will emit much toxic air within the tomb.
【Huaqing Palace】It's said that King You first built a palace during Western Zhou Dynasty (1046BC - 771BC) at the foot of Mount Li. In later dynasties, additions to the palace had been made. During his reign, the Emperor Xuanzong spent dizzying amounts of his funds to expand it to a luxurious palace named Huaqing Hot Springs or Huaqing Palace.
【Xi'an Tangle Palace】Tangle Palace Theatre is a popular sightseeing spot in Xi'an , also Tang Yue Gong, boasts that it is China's premier cultural entertainment theatre restaurant, offering the only cultural show in Xi'an completed by a totally live classical Chinese orchestra.
Transportation: A comfortable private car
Breakfast: Own expenses
Lunch: buffet lunch
Dinner: dumpling dinner
- Private English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket fee
- Buffet Lunch and dumpling dinner
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver