【Mt. Huashan】is well-known for its precipitous crags, narrow and steep paths.Today our Xian to Huashan day tour will take you to see the natural vista of this mountain.
This private hiking day trip takes you to experience the natural vista of steep and narrow paths, precipitous crags and a high mountain range at Huashan Mountain, escorted by a professional local insider, take the round-way cable car up and down, enjoy the beautiful scenery of magnificent peaks, vibrant pines and cypresses, and hike one of the famous Five Holy Mountains in China from Xi’an.
- At 07:00 You will meet your private tour guide and driver at Xihua Gate, Xi'an.
- At 07:30-09:30 Start about 2 hours trip to【Huashan Mountain】Then drive approx. 2 hours to Huashan Mountain which is esteemed for its steepness, rock formations and beautiful views in China.
- We prepare Mcdonald's burger and drinks for you to have breakfast.
- At 09:30 Arrival Huashan Mountain east gate
- 09:30-15:30 Upon arrival, you will take cable car at the east gate and up to North Peak, hike on the mountain to the other peaks. Enjoy your free time to walk the narrow hiking trails and appreciate stunning views that nature has granted this mountain. If you are adventurous enough, you might try to walk on the mind blowing Plank Walk which disinclines many people. Somersault Cliff is another site which blows your mind away.
- 16:00-17:00 Afterwards, take cable car downhill to north down.
- 17:00-17:30 We will meet at downhill gate,
- 17:30-19:00 Have a relaxing driving back to Xi’an, the guide will drop you off at the hotel to conclude the wonderful day trip.
Breakfast: Mcdonald's burger and drinks
Lunch: Own expenses
Dinner: Own expense
There are four peaks on Mt. Huashan: East Peak, South Peak, West Peak and North Peak, among which the South Peak is the highest point. If you intend to get to the South Peak, we advise you to go up to the West Peak by cable car firstly, and then hike around 30 minutes to approach the summit. This route is suitable for travelers who are not physically fit but want to enjoy the splendid and dangerous landscapes above Mt. Huashan. However, we kindly remind you that the fare for the cable car of the West Peak is a bit more expensive than for the North Peak. Our travel consultant is happy to arrange that upon your request.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round way cable car
- Entrance ticket fee
- Mcdonald's burger and drinks
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver