Highlights:Take a Bangkok-style tuk tuk night tour of Chinatown and experience the most lively and bustling Chinese living area.There are no historical sights to speak of on Khao San Road. That said, its location in the Old City (Rattanakosin) makes it an ideal base from which to explore the city's classic attractions.
Total Duration: 4 hours
- At 18:30，Meet at Bangkok Hua Lamphong Subway Station Gate 1 Collection
- From 18:30 to 19:00, take a Bangkok-style tuk tuk night tour of Chinatown and experience the most lively and bustling Chinese living area. This place is also the location for the "Chinatown Detective".
- 19:00-20:30 Chinatown is free to have dinner here. (self-care)
- 20:30—21:30 Take a Tuk tuk night view of the Grand Palace and head to Bangkok’s liveliest and most popular【Khao San Road】
- Despite the odd motorcyclist attempting to prove otherwise, the only way to navigate Khao San Road itself is by foot. To plot your escape from backpacker central you never have to go far - eager Tuk-tuk drivers are always hawking for trade from either end, and there's a steady stream of taxis coming and going
- 21:30 Arrive at Khao San Road, the tour guide will explain the precautions and end today's itinerary.
【Khao San Road】The popular book 'The Beach' famously described Khao San Road as "the centre of the backpacking universe". Judging by the truth-seeking travellers who converge here it's a phrase that sums it up pretty much perfectly. On Khao San itself and the streets either side, you can shop, exchange tales and prepare for you next stint on the backpacker trail.
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver