- 07:00-08:30 Pick up guests from hotel,
- 08:30-11:00 Arrive at the Grand Palace,Half-day tour of the Grand Palace in Bangkok. View the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew,considered Thailand’s most emblematic Buddhist temple. Here, set your gaze on the Emerald Buddha. Your guide shares the rich history behind the Grand Palace, whose walls were built in 1782. Learn about the European-inspired design of the various halls, and hear of state functions and royal ceremonies held at the palace.
- 11:00-12:00 Visit the Gems Gallery for a look at precious stones, Leaving the premises, you’ll make a stop at the Gems Gallery for the opportunity to purchase a variety of precious stones before return coach transport to your hotel.
- 12:00-13:00 Send to the Emerald Buddha disbanded,guests can
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from hotel
- Entrance fee（Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)（The Grand Palace）
- Drop off from the hotel
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
It would be disappointing if you had to cancel the tour booking, but we understand it is sometimes necessary. Asian Trips has a favorable refund policy to minimize your losses.
The cancellation fee will be a percentage of the tour total price as follows.
- 24 hoursor more days before the start date: There is no cancellation fee except for the actual losses caused by air/hotel/cruise cancellation.
- Cancellation within 24 hoursof the start: 100% of the total price.（No refunds will be given after that time period.）
If you cancel the trip, you should inform us by email. We will calculate your refund based on the day (by Beijing time) when we receive the written cancellation. All refunds will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.