Highlights: Experience two different characteristics of the floating market, Damnoen Floating Market, Amphawa Floating Market, seeing different scenery in the morning and evening.
2. Mango glutinous rice, Thai fried rice, visiting the Maeklong railway market, watching the train passing the market Wonderful scenery, specially arranged by train experience
3. There is a dreamy firefly trip in the evening, the itinerary is reasonable, let you have a comfortable time
Total Duration: 8 hours
- 07:00-08:00 Meet your driver at your hotel
- 08:30-10:00 Take the first stop of the day at【The Grand Palace】, a complex of buildings, courtyards and temples used by the Thai royal family. Visit the Jade Buddha Temple along the footsteps of the Kings and Queens of Siam while walking in the funeral and coronation hall.
- 10:00-12:00 Arrive at the pier in【Dannen Floating Market】and arrange a boat to distribute fruit.
- Take a hand-draft electric boat--Appreciate the landscape on the market: long-tailed boats carry fresh fruits and vegetables for eating and selling, eating. The groceries are on the Chao Phraya River. Under the big fight, it’s the warm smile of the locals, and the children who are not in the world. The fresh fruit snacks on board should also be very cheap and friendly to the people; the banks of the river are full of shops selling local specialties.
- Play the American attack railway market, the train market of a Thai town, the biggest feature is that the vendors are close to the rails on both sides of the stalls. The railway is part of the market. When the train whistle, the vendors are not busy rushing to clean up. Then the train passed slowly, and then the vendors resumed their business without any problems.
- 12:00-12:30 Visiting the【Maklong Railway Market】Visit the market to learn what Thai people are eating
- 12:30-13:10 lunch time Free mango sticky rice for you
- About 13:30 - 16:30 Take the retro train. Experience the train slowly moving forward.
- At 16:30-18:30 The【Amphawa Floating Market】is an easy-to-use ecological environment. It is a floating market for locals. It has a simple folk style and is close to the local people's life. The beautiful waters are bathed in a lazy sunset, which is extraordinarily easy, as if all troubles are Forgetting, staying in my heart is infinite peace and peace. On the weekends, the water town is especially lively, and all kinds of special products and snacks are sure to make you happy.
- At 18:30-19:10 Enjoy beautiful fireflies (by boat)
- There are not enough local specialties, there are fireflies that can be seen all year round, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, enjoying the dream of moonlight and fireflies decorating.
- At 20:00 End of the trip,send guests back to hotel.
【The Grand Palace】is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok,
Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782.
【Maklong Railway Market】is a very traditional Thai food market, with a variety of vegetables and fruits, chicken, duck, fish, seafood, and mountain products.
【Amphawa Floating Market】Amphawa is the second most popular floating market near Bangkok, not as large as Damnoen Saduak but more authentic, with visitors almost exclusively Thai. Located 50 km from Bangkok this once small village was apparently already present in the mid-Seventeenth Century. It has become such a magnet for Thai weekenders that food stalls have grown from the riverbanks and stretched far into the surrounding streets.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket fee
- mango sticky rice
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver