If you are planning Thailand as your next holiday destination, put the Bangkok Tram on the list. It will increase your knowledge about the city and the country. Enjoy your vacation here both by day and night.
Highlights: Explore the idyllic “Old Town Quarter” of Bangkok at night
The Night Tour is both historical and educational. Tourists that enjoy studying the history of the country will love it. During the tour, you will see the Old Town Quarter of Bangkok. You will be able to witness the most important sights:
- Grand Palace
- Ananta Throne Hall
- Wat Katchanaddaram
- The Democracy Monument
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
The tour usually takes 1 hour and 40 minutes. The starting point is at the Hotel De Moc. The tour guide will provide trivia to keep you entertained. All our tour guides live in the city and have accurate information on the places visited during the tour.
- 19:30 Meet at Hotel De' Moc (please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time)
- 19:45-21:00 Tram Night Tour Departure ,you will experience a Double-decker tour bus, it is more safe than Tuktuk in Bangkok and you will see the best night views. You will be able to witness the most important sights that include【Ananta Throne Hall】,【Wat Katchanaddaram】【The Democracy Monument】,【The City Pillar Shine】,【The Grand Palace】and【The National Theater】.A beautiful night walk around【Wat Pho】area can also be included.
- 21:15 Park at Hotel De'Moc or Khao San Road, End of the trip.
- English speaking guide
- Tram Ticket
- Transfers from/ to hotels
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips
- Other service not mentioned on this program
- This tour does not operate on Sundays.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 adults.
- Our Tram tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes and starts from the Hotel De Moc, located only a few minutes’ walk away from the world famous Backpacker area, Khao san Road.
It would be disappointing if you had to cancel the tour booking, but we understand it is sometimes necessary. Asian Trips has a favorable refund policy to minimize your losses.
The cancellation fee will be a percentage of the tour total price as follows.
- 24 hoursor more days before the start date: There is no cancellation fee except for the actual losses caused by air/hotel/cruise cancellation.
- Cancellation within 24 hoursof the start: 100% of the total price.（No refunds will be given after that time period.）
If you cancel the trip, you should inform us by email. We will calculate your refund based on the day (by Beijing time) when we receive the written cancellation. All refunds will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.